Thanks so much to a fellow torium, Moyatorium, for nominating me! It took me forever to make this post because the WordPress editor has just absolutely lost me and it’s endlessly frustrating to just…WRITE on this website at the moment. With a lot of sleuthing, I’m back in business!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Myself
- I love cosplay! So far I’ve cosplayed as Hanji Zoe, Arrietty, Rey, and I have an upcoming Shinobu Kocho cosplay which given the circumstances, I probably won’t be able to wear it to an actual con at the moment.
- A little dream of mine is to eventually own and display a classic Star Wars Lego set in my dream home.
- I can speak French, and I’ve been immersed in the language since Grade 1.
- What colour of clothing do you wear the most?
I wear burgundy the most, but black always sneaks in there too, simply because a lot of souvenir and graphic T-shirts I love are black.
- What’s your opinion on dessert pizza?
I don’t tend to go for dessert pizza, I’m more of a salty pizza person over sweet. But I don’t hate it or anything. Back when the Pizza Hut buffet was a thing I would gaze at those dessert pizzas and wonder….
- What’s your favourite mountain (even if you never thought about it, try choosing one! I like mountains these days…)?
Mount Fuji, hands down. I had the opportunity to hike it last year and completely fell in love. When I came back to my apartment in Yokohama I could see Fuji from my window and it felt like I was seeing my best friend. I love hiking and Fuji was my first proper whole mountain hike. It amazes me that even thought it took like 8 hours to climb and it’s 3776m tall, mountains like Everest are more than twice it’s height??
- Are you good at navigating to places, or are you a little directionally challenged?
I’ve always loved maps, and tend to be the designated navigator for most trips, so I’m pretty good at directions – unless I’m the one driving. At that point I can get turned around easily if I’m not careful because driving stresses me out.
- You’re in great debt to the mafia and they’re chopping off one of your fingers on each hand (the same finger on each). Which finger would you rather lose?
Oh what a cruel question for a writer! If I had to choose, probably my fourth finger? I was going to say pinkie but I noticed I use that one more than I thought (I had to consciously type for a few minutes to answer this).
My Best Post
My breakdown of the Barbie character across media from movies to TV shows to YouTube currently has the most views on my blog which is so amazing. For full transparency, it’s almost at 1000 views and I plan on celebrating with a cupcake or something when that happens. I still don’t see people talking more about Barbie’s media persona, and with a new movie released on Netflix, this needs to change! All of the Barbie media that’s come out since I made this post still adheres to my theory which is so cool for me to see. If you haven’t read it, here it is: The Barbie Cinematic Universe
Blogging is a mysterious way to know people, huh? Here are some people I’d love to learn more about:
- Will Sirius
- Animation Addiction
- atelier emily
- Water, earth, fire, or air?
- What anime have you watched and hated that everyone else seems to love?
- If you had infinite time on your hands, what type of project would you want to tackle?
- What’s a piece of trivia that you love telling people?
- Do you prefer shorter video games or the more long form types? Trying to figure out this one myself.
Have a great day everyone!